Were passionate marketers, engineers, and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Were a B2B2C SaaS platform helping the worlds most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscription programs -- shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
The Client Solutions Consultant will support Ordergrooves clients by guiding them during both the technical implementation and post-launch phases. This role is critical to the success of client relationships, ensuring they have a seamless experience while onboarding onto our platform.
Youll have an aptitude for grasping technical concepts and translating them to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. This role will work to ensure our partners have a seamless implementation experience that fully realizes the power of Ordergroove to help them accomplish their strategic business goals. This role will also provide support for senior-level positions on the implementation of our most strategic partners.
Youll know youre successful when you deliver technical projects on time, on budget while exceeding the clients expectations with high-quality solutions.
What you will do:
- Manage projects with clients to understand their system integration requirements while translating business requirements into technical requirements for development teams including project plans, SOWs, development tickets, and other technical documentation.
- Guide technical clients on leveraging Ordergrooves technology and configurations to integrate it with their eCommerce platforms successfully.
- Perform various initial implementation, setup, optimization, and configuration tasks to launch and maintain client relationship commerce programs.
- Work with stakeholders to perform end-to-end QA and UAT to ensure a high-quality launch -- troubleshoot and debug where necessary.
- Effectively communicate with all project stakeholders (written and verbal), and maintain alignment on expectations of scope, timelines, responsibilities, and deliverables throughout the project.
- Provide feedback to Product, Engineering, CS, and Sales teams to inform our strategy and roadmaps to inspire continuous improvement.
- A tech enthusiast -- you enjoy working with and are eager to work with new and different types of technology.
- A creative problem solver -- you have a high output and a low ego approach with a willingness to roll up your sleeves to dive in to find solutions.
- 2+ years of experience managing technical projects.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment where a playbook for all tasks, activities, and challenges doesnt yet exist.
- Experience with technical writing and documentation.
- Experience working directly with developers and highly technical roles.
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and an absolute focus on quality of work.
- Determined -- able to come up with a solution that gets the job done today.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with integrations of SaaS platforms.
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as SFCC and BigCommerce.
- Technical experience working directly with Shopify, installing 3rd party apps into it, managing storefronts, customizing theme code/liquid, and/or other technical projects.
If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - thats okay, nobodys perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
- Raised $40M from top-notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC with fully remote culture
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks & L'Oreal
- Meet some of the team youll be working with: Brandon Ramos, John Switzer, Meredith Burrell & Michal Swiader
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest growing segment of commerce.
Ordergrooves SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the 2019 and 2020's Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!