Device42 is the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. Device42 can continuously discover, map, and optimize infrastructure and applications across data centers and cloud, providing accurate views of your IT ecosystem. Device42 intelligently groups discovered workloads by application affinities, dramatically reducing the effort required to create move groups, capturing all communications.
Customers in more than 60 countries including Global 2000 clients and Systems Integrators use these capabilities as they manage and modernize their IT infrastructure and application landscapes and adopt DevOps practices
As a Business Analyst, youll be working closely with potential Device42 customers and partners to understand their business needs and connecting how Device42 data can provide additional value to their business through analytics and insights. This role requires you to be comfortable interacting with customers in order to understand their business requirements and conveying clearly how to best solve their needs through business intelligence solutions and data deliverables.
What you'll do
- Serve as the expert for business analytics to provide solutions that assist with delivering operational insights for Device42 partners and prospects
- Work with Solution Architects during proof of concept (30 Day Challenge) and partner engagements to ensure delivery of value with Device42
- Understand and evangelize Device42, its competitors, value proposition, and positioning to more effectively field unique insightsDevice42 can provide to businesses
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Sales, Ecosystem,Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams
What you bring
- 2+ years in a Business Analyst role, preferably with enterprise customers
- Deep understanding of SQL
- Experience with Looker, or similar BI tools to curate content and build reports
- The ability to effectively demonstrate unique value propositions based on individual customer needs
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and problem solving skills, with the ability to convey technical concepts into business value
- Foundational understanding of cloud technologies, cloud migration tools, and datacenter technology is strongly preferred
Device42 has experienced consistent year over year revenue growth over the last four years and we continue to hire a team committed to our core values of Radical Honesty, Action Oriented, and Shocking the World. If you have an interest in joining the team, we encourage you to apply!
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and believe that strong teams are built from diverse and unique perspectives. If there is anything we can do to improve your recruiting experience, let us know at [email protected]
Device42 is headquartered in West Haven CT with remote team members across the globe including Boston, Denver, Austin, Atlanta, and the UK.