Office Tour Photos
As a Bullhorn Solution Architect, you will be responsible for gathering requirements, developing use cases, drafting functional and technical specifications, and proposing technical solutions for new and existing clients. You will be a subject-matter expert in the Bullhorn platform, API, and extension points and will handle technical requests related to custom development, report development, and integrations with external systems. You will act as the primary representative for Professional Services, using your in-depth application and technical knowledge to identify, discuss, and document solutions for clients needs.
Why this job is important:
The Solution Architect is a key role in helping meet our largest and most strategic clients' requirements. They act as solution owners who are responsible for scoping, architecting, specifying solutions; they are accountable for building, testing, and delivering key solutions to help clients meet their strategic and business goals in partnership with Bullhorn technology.
As a Solution Architect, a typical day might include:
- Analyzing client business processes, needs and strategies to document and validate required functionality and rationalize functionality with appropriate technology solutions.
- Working closely with clients to identify how Bullhorn can help them solve business problems while managing expectations within Bullhorn capabilities and offerings.
- Working with account management to lead client-facing technical requirements gathering sessions.
- Working closely with clients and development teams as data is being gathered to ensure comprehensive and accurate transfer of information.
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Establishing a technical vision for complex, enterprise projects.
- Operating as the key liaison between Bullhorns business units, technology teams, QA, and Support teams.
This job might be a fit for you if:
- You can speak and understand Spanish and English fluently
- You have 3+ years demonstrated experience in the definition and execution of Enterprise software projects.
- You have experience in Business Process Analysis and experience in all phases of a SDLC (Systems Development Lifecycle) methodology.
- You have experience in broad technical areas such as:
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- User Interface/Experience design patterns
- You can manage large stakeholder groups
- You have strong verbal, written, organizational, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- You enjoy travel, which would vary, but can be up to 25%
- Ability to demonstrate driving project solutions.
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Bonus points for:
- You have a Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related discipline - or equivalent prior work experience.
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment.
- Experience with ERP and Payroll Systems such as ADP, Peoplesoft and Workday
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
More Jobs From