Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqorks drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
What youll do:
As an engineer on the Create team at Unqork, you will build features to empower our users (aka creators) with speed & confidence to seamlessly build high-quality complex applications. Youll play a critical role in helping to design, build, and own an industry-changing product.
- You'll be involved in continuously improving the Unqork platform using your React skills
- Deliver high-quality peer-reviewed code that follows engineering best practices
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
Who you are:
- You are excited to join a cross-functional team in a collaborative environment
- You are resourceful, open-minded, and enjoy problem-solving
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You are constantly thinking about how we can continuously improve the platform
- You have good interpersonal skills, diligence, and are self-motivated
What we're looking for:
- Experience building responsive web applications
- Experience building applications with React
- 3+ years of professional experience working within a development team
- Experience with Angular, Node.js, MongoDB
- Familiarity with Webpack, Babel
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Developed understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience working on web applications deployed to AWS, Azure, or GCP
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.