Device42 is the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. We give you accurate, comprehensive, and current insights into your computing environments to provide you the data you need to manage, transform, and optimize with confidence.
As a Software Developer at Device42, youll bring new functionality to life from working with product management to help define functionality all the way to implementation, backend code, frontend UI code and APIs.
What You Have
- 4+ years software engineering experience in a complex system environment
- You can fail fast. You understand the implications of failure and know how to get back on your feet quick
- Problem solving skills, and you are willing to use these skills in a collaborative environment
- Ability to inspire. You strive to do work youre proud of and influence others to do the same
- Strong Python development skills, with experience using other modern, object oriented programming languages
- Proven experience in building, delivering and maintaining software in a distributed environment
- Experience developing utilizing git or other version control tools
- Knowledgeable in networking and IT infrastructure
What You'll Do
- Be a part of the Core product team
- Work collaboratively amongst the development, QA, and Customer Support teams
- Implement integrations with third party applications
- Participate in product planning and assist with defining requirements
- Develop and own high-quality code across all levels of the stack - UI, backend-for-frontends, micro services - from investigation to implementation and testing to release
- Work with various integrations on a Linux appliance
- Utilize cloud architecture patterns and AWS
Device42 has experienced 60% plus year over year revenue growth over the last four years. With offices in West Haven, CT, Boston, and Denver, we are a team of dedicated, innovative, and collaborative individuals building the solution for Hybrid IT environments.