Device42 is the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. Device42 can continuously discover, map, and optimize infrastructure and applications across data centers and cloud, providing accurate views of your IT ecosystem. Device42 intelligently groups discovered workloads by application affinities, dramatically reducing the effort required to create move groups, capturing all communications.
Customers in more than 60 countries including Global 2000 clients and Systems Integrators use these capabilities as they manage and modernize their IT infrastructure and application landscapes and adopt DevOps practices
As a Software Developer at Device42, youll bring new functionality to life from working with product management to help define functionality all the way to implementation, backend code, frontend UI code and APIs. We are looking for a great Cloud native, Go developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage Go to build and run compelling, user-centric, API driven applications. Ideal candidates will take pride in delivering idiomatic, well documented, thoroughly tested applications that deliver value to their user
What You Have
- Experience with modern architectures and cloud environments, AWS preferred
- Cloud security and cloud devops highly desired
- Language independent, Golang preferred
- 4+ years software engineering experience in a complex system environment
- Proven experience in building, delivering and maintaining software in a remote work environment
- Knowledgeable in networking and IT infrastructure
- You can fail fast. You understand the implications of failure and know how to get back on your feet quick
What You'll Do
- Utilize cloud architecture patterns and AWS
- Be a part of the Core product team
- Participate in product planning and be highly influential with defining requirements
- Develop and own high-quality code across all levels of the stack - UI, backend-for-frontends, micro services - from investigation to implementation and testing to release
- Be highly influential in architecting and implementing microservices in AWS at all levels including: API's, persistence data flows, serverless technologies, security and devops
Device42 has experienced consistent year over year revenue growth over the last four years and we continue to hire a team committed to our core values of Radical Honesty, Action Oriented, and Shocking the World. If you have an interest in joining the team, we encourage you to apply!
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and believe that strong teams are built from diverse and unique perspectives. If there is anything we can do to improve your recruiting experience, let us know at [email protected]
Device42 is headquartered in West Haven CT with remote team members across the globe including Boston, Denver, Austin, Atlanta, and the UK.