Dynatrace offers the market-leading software intelligence platform, purpose-built for the enterprise cloud. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform enables the worlds largest organizations to transform their businesses and deliver perfect user experiences. And were growing FAST!
We are seeking a motivated professional with a passion for continuous innovation to join our Innovation Services team as a Services Portfolio Manager. You will be responsible for helping to define our packaged offerings, managing GTM processes, and developing sales assets. You will also have a critical program management role driving success within our strategic innovation practice and cloud partner programs.
- Service Offering GTM Processes Plan, develop, price, and package new service offerings into the ACE Services portfolio. Also maintain the existing portfolio as it evolves to meet changes in product, market and/or customer demands.
- Price Book Change Management Work cross functionally with Business Systems, Sales, Finance, and Legal to ensure all necessary changes are incorporated into the Dynatrace Price Book.
- GTM Asset Ownership Manage all sales assets and collateral including case studies, data sheets, customer success presentations, and sales enablement materials.
- Program Manage Strategic Initiatives Coordinate and track key activities related to strategic initiatives and drive the continuous progress and communication required to meet program objectives.
- Portfolio Analytics and Reporting Track, analyze and report on critical Portfolio and program KPIs to executives and key stakeholders.
- 5+ years experience in a services portfolio management or professional services leadership role.
- Experience developing service solutions and sales assets preferred
- Experience managing Service Integrator Partner relationships preferred
- Experience with SFDC and Financial Force is ideal.
- Must have strong program/project management skills and experience
- Must have excellent written, oral, and presentation communications skills.
- Must possess excellent organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, engaging peers and other departments to accomplish assigned goals, and effectively execute cross functional projects
We take our Employer Brand and internal culture seriously. So much so, we are consistently recognized by reputable companies and brands like Business Insider, USA Today and Forbes. This year so far, Dynatrace scored a seat on Comparablys award lists for Best Company Outlook, Best Company Global Culture, and Best Places to Work in Boston, to name a few. Dynatrace was also honored in the coveted Top Workplaces USA list in 2021. And we were proud to be recognized on BuiltIn Bostons 2021 Best Large Companies to Work For and Best Paying Companies. Weve got it madewont you join the #DynatraceLife?
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.