Founded in 2018, digital consumer goods company Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA businesses, boasting a massive innovation platform that brings high quality products to market across digital marketplaces and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 5,000 Amazon companies, acquiring nearly 100 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of nearly 14,000 category-leading products, Thrasios brands outperform almost every other seller on Amazon. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to nearly 600 people globally--78% of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
Thrasio Tech Team:
The mission of the technology team is to provide the super power infrastructure that enables Thras.io to operate the most efficient, innovative, and effective next generation consumer products company in the world. If you are interested in working with large data systems, applying data science and predictive analytics, or building powerful interfaces for internal business customers then you will find those opportunities at Thrasio.
As a Senior Web Developer, you will have a passion for building and maintaining corporate and direct to consumer eCommerce customer-facing websites. This position is perfect for ambitious self-starters who have at least 3 years of WordPress experience, along with significant knowledge of CSS and HTML. If this sounds like you, lets chat!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders, product managers, developers, designers, and content writers to understand and gather technical requirements
- Develop pixel-perfect web pages and interactive experiences with a wide range of libraries, APIs, web services, frameworks, and content management systems
- Build and provide ongoing support for websites built with WordPress
- Keep up with and learn the latest frameworks, techniques, and industry standards
What You Bring to the Party:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or another quantitative discipline
- 3+ years designing and building interactive web pages with WordPress
- Self sufficient and effective at being proactive in projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a strong aesthetic sense for how features and interactions should look, feel, and move
- Excellent knowledge in code versioning best practices (Git) and takes pride in proper code hygiene
- Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (Webpack, Node, etc.)
- Knowledge of navigating and exporting assets from Zeplin and collaborating on other design tools such as Miro
- Excellent knowledge of Flexbox and CSS / JS browser features for responsive development and cross platform testing
- Strong eCommerce experience (Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, SnipCart, etc.)
- Applicants with a portfolio/ work samples are strongly preferred
- Shopify experience a big plus!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.