All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
Location: US Remote
Were looking for a passionate and experienced engineer to join our Marketing Web Team.
For this role, you will work as part of our Marketing Web Team within the Global Marketing Team and partner with another web developer on the development, optimization and growth of our marketing websites.
Youll spend your time:
- building and maintaining the marketing website, community website and other micro-sites.
- being responsible for website performance and optimization.
- supporting the technical integrations of 3rd-party marketing tools e.g. Google Analytics, Marketo, Intercom.
- working with the Marketing Designer to implement design, user experience changes and continuous improvements.
- helping with the implementation of temporary experiments and optimisation tests.
- being the technical partner to the Marketing Team to help us move faster, smarter and maintain a world-class website.
You should apply if you:
- love to craft beautiful websites that help to engage prospects and convert them into loyal customers.
- have experience working on a SaaS web application.
- believe testing and code quality is important and prioritize useful code review.
- move quickly and iteratively, and believe that shipping early is best.
- are comfortable with Git, GitHub and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment workflows.
- are proactive, and enjoy working on cross-functional delivery teams.
- like to start new things, see them through to production, and learn from your mistakes.
- are interested in security, developer tooling, and open source.
Wed especially love to hear from you if you:
- have experience with WordPress.
- have good design sensibilities and understanding of design principles.
- have experience of SEO best practices.
- have experience working as part of a distributed team.
- have experience with Next.js, Node.js, Vue.js, and React.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway :)
Were on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
Were living in a world of digital transformation. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and the demand for Snyks product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2.2M developers who use Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion, after recently securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions with DeepCode & Manifold. On top of that, we have doubled the size of our global team, and were not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure. Join us!
#LI- ES1 #LI-Remote