Senior Vice President, North America Sales
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
The Senior Vice President of North America Sales (SVP, NA Sales) will lead Skillsofts Enterprise, Strategic, Federal, Inside and Channel Sales teams. This individual will continue to transform this sales organization into a high performing team that drives top-line revenue growth through new customer acquisition, penetrating white space in existing accounts through cross-selling and selling, and existing account management/growth.
- Lead and develop teams to generate new ARR through net new logo and existing customer expansion while ensuring the team is organized appropriately and executing at scale.
- Develop and implement plan for delivering strategic growth objectives for the NA Sales team in alignment with Skillsofts revenue growth targets.
- Provides ongoing strategic guidance on customer segmentation, coverage models, sales methodologies and process.
- Design and refinement of an organization that can serve the different segments more efficiently, and staffing the organization at the optimal level.
- Lead and develop subordinate managers and sales reps
- In collaboration with Sales Effectiveness and Sales Ops teams, ensure effective, efficient and consistent value articulation and sales performance to meet revenue targets.
- Absorb and analyze feedback from the market and communicate that back to the content, product, and marketing teams to help drive the product roadmap and corporate priorities.
- Influence the sales process, technology, administration, analytics, and other areas that impact sales results.
- Effectively use and analyze data to recognize trends and anticipate challenges in the Skillsoft ecosystem.
- Interact with and influence senior leaders/clients to ensure a very high level of customer satisfaction.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 20+ years of successful sales leadership experience.
- Significant sales experience in SaaS or PaaS enterprise software with a proven track-record of consistently exceeding annual team quotas and leading above performance targets.
- Strong business acumen, including the ability, drive, and desire to deliver outstanding results from both a revenue and profitability perspective.
- Exceptional leadership skills, evidenced by successfully building, motivating, and managing high-performance teams in high growth environments; specific experience in managing both outside and inside sales teams.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels.
- Specific experience organizing and/or reorganizing a company or segment of a company for growth into new markets, product lines and geographies, while addressing strategic growth opportunities in a mature base business.
- Maintains a high level of energy, enthusiasm, engagement, and commitment to action.
- A decisive individual who possesses a "big picture" perspective.
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets their people and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.
More Jobs From