Senior UX Designer
Hi - were Alyce! Founded in 2015 with a tiny team sharing space with a bike repair shop, weve grown up in more ways than one. You can now find us all across the globe with headquarters in Bostons Financial District.
Our software creates authentic Personal Experience moments through gifting, swag, and direct mail to help businesses grow and scale. As the only Personal Experience (PX) Platform, Alyce enables sales, marketing, and customer success teams to create personal bonds with their prospects, customers, and partners. Named G2 leader in Account-based Execution 6 quarters in a row, Alyce bridges the physical and digital worlds to help Enterprises companies better engage, connect, and convert prospects, customers, and employees while delivering measurable results
At Alyce, we value our people above everything else. While we all have our own passions, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better. We strive to build a supportive and inclusive environment where our team members are recognized and valued for who they are during working hours (9to5) and outside of them (#5to9).
Were proud and honored to be recognized as Comparablys Best Company for Women, Best Company Culture and Best Places to Work in Boston, as well as Bostinnos 50 on Fire, LinkedIns Top 50 Start-Ups of 2020 and Forbes 2021 Best Start-Up Employer.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
At Alyce, were passionate about user experience and design - and our team is growing fast. We are looking for a talented Sr. UX Designer who advocates for the customer, focuses on delivering intuitive user experiences, and deepens the knowledge about our users by designing, planning, and conducting UX research. In this role, the designer will be working closely with the Engineering and Product teams as these groups work to build and improve Alyces user experience.
How youll make Alyce amazing:
- Promote Alyces product vision by researching, framing, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Provide strategic research guidance, and help to define and answering research questions for the 3 other product design teammates.
- Lead UX design work for one engineering team, by translating concepts into user flows, mockups, and prototypes that create intuitive user experiences.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Build empathy for our customers and users across the organization.
How you will uplevel Alyce:
- 5+ years of UX design experience.
- Strong expertise in user-centered design principles, UX standards, and fundamental user behavior.
- Knowledge of research methods and tools for conducting research across various customer segments and markets.
- Ability to work with customers and Product Management to understand the requirements, and design complete user experiences that meet customers needs and vision.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing enterprise SaaS solutions in the MarTech environment.
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills.
We firmly believe our differences make us collectively better. Alyce is committed to building a team that is diverse in background and experience. Alyce recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences that may include race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective. Diversity also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience is vital to building a personal Alyce experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above, we want to hear from you.