Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
About the Role
***Please note, this is a contract role, scheduled for approximately 3 months with the possibility of hiring on directly***
Senior User Interface Designer
We are looking for a talented Senior User Interface Designer to join our team and help us create the future of design and interaction for some of the worlds largest brands.
What Youll Be Doing And The Impact Youll Make
If you believe that design is at the heart of the best digital experiences and that there is no better way to bring stories to life, we want to talk with you. This is an opportunity to work on high profile work defining the future of digital experiences from automotive to apps to websites. If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
What Wed Love To See
- A great online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions that you have had direct work within and can explicitly demonstrate your contributions
- Mid-Senior level professional experience in the visual design field
- Ability to think conceptually and create and/or take direction and bring it to life.
- Tireless desire to learn driven by curiosity and a great collaborative attitude
- Pixel-perfect design sensibility and a full understanding of typography
- A full understanding of foundational design best practices
- Mastery in the Adobe After Effects
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Invision.
- Ability to prototype and clearly articulate design ideas
- Agency experience or similar
- 3D modeling is a plus
- Proficiency in visual and experience design
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.