The goal of the Customer Solutions team is to drive customer experience and success with Markforged products. We do this through listening to their needs and guiding them to the fullest use of the products we offer. We are looking for people with the right mix of compassion, writing skills, and technical knowledge to get the job done.
What will you own?
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) on one or more specific Markforged product(s) - while also understanding how to support a diverse range of our products.
- Collaborate with Markforgeds New Product Introduction (NPI) team to meet high expectations of support and serviceability at product launch.
- Represent Markforged by providing excellent reseller and customer support while driving experience through a customer-first support model.
- Become an escalated resource to investigate and troubleshoot customer issues and questions.
- Become a thought leader on how our team provides first-class support via email, web, and phone.
- Implement tools and processes that will resolve customer pain points and improve daily operations.
- Drive key projects with the Markforged Development teams regarding the customer experience with current and upcoming products while improving efficiencies to the feedback loop.
- Represent the Customer Solutions team in Sustaining Engineering and drive issue prioritization.
- Train the Customer Solutions team & external partners on troubleshooting processes and product changes.
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point were getting at, it doesnt hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a technical discipline with a minimum of 5 years related professional experience, or an equivalent technical background.
- 5+ years of experience working in a high-tier technical support role or similar.
- Comfort with support industry tools & practices such as case management, knowledge base, defect & escalation management.
- Advanced to expert knowledge of one or more is preferred: 3D Printing, Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, CAD, SaaS, and Cloud Technologies.
- Familiarity with the use of engineering thermoplastics in aerospace, automotive, and industrial equipment applications is a plus.
- Proficiency in standard debugging concepts (e.g. analyzing log files)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and make related technical language understandable.
- Passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required, as well as fluency in your local language.