Office Tour Photos
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
Caring We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
Ownership We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
Respect We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
Empowerment We embrace a culture that supports everyones ability to contribute and lead.
Heres what that would mean for you in the Senior Strategic Account Executive role.
- Youll contribute to our vision and mission by driving the strategy, relationship, renewal, and expansion of VAR customers. Youll ensure the Kyruus brand remains in good standing at VAR delivered customers.
- Youll be accountable for the customer satisfaction, upsell, and retention of Kyruuss VAR book of business.
- You'll define, develop, and implement a scalable and repeatable mutual client engagement and partnership governance process that adheres to Kyruuss Account Management objectives of Alignment, Governance, Service Execution, and Customer Satisfaction and is measured against a defined set of strategic and operational goals.
- Youll partner with the VARs Client Account Executive to ensure they are effectively educated on Kyruus solutions, value propositions, and capabilities.
- Youll partner with the VARs Client Account Executive to service joint customers, develop account strategies, and execute a strategic account plan that optimizes the scope and impact of Kyruus solutions and services.
- Youll maintain a keen awareness of the analytics for each of your assigned customers. Youll use that knowledge to drive VAR relationship success, client retention and client expansion.
- Youll report to the Vice President, Account Management and will sit within the Account Management department of the Delivery division.
Respect: How Youll Use Your Professional Skills
- Youll use your 7+ years professional experience in enterprise software, management consulting, and/or health system operations, and your experience in client-facing roles to:
- Develop and maintain senior, trusted advisor relationships with both VAR and joint customer leaders and executives. In coordination with the VAR Client Account Executive, you jointly communicate with customers regularly.
- Youll implement a VAR business review process and cadence as well as represent Kyruus at joint customer business reviews.
- Align Kyruus work streams and efforts with the customers strategic and operational goals and objectives.
- Partner with the VARs Client Account Executive to drive VAR client retention, same store expansion, and build a reference base.
Empowerment: How Youll Know Youre Succeeding
- You ensure your VAR book of business NPS, retention, renewal, and upsell goals are achieved.
- You implement and execute on a partnership governance process to communicate and measure progress against a defined set of strategic and operational goals.
- You are referencing results in a steady stream of new logo business.
- You will be a VAR Client Account Executives champion for Kyruus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
More Jobs From