Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The Go-to-Market (GTM) Product team is part of the Solutions team within Unqork. The GTM Product teams responsibilities include three major pillars:
- Developing and maintaining GTM Products representing pre-built solutions for key use cases across Financial Services, Insurance, Public Enterprise and Healthcare, using the Unqork Platform
- Developing and administering the Unqork Marketplace for distributing best practice templates and add-ons
- Supporting the Unqork Alliances ecosystem and helping SI Partners and preferred vendors be successful in using the Unqork Platform
As a Solutions Architect - GTM Product, you will be a key member of the solutions architecture and go-to-market functions. You will work closely with product management and development teams to architect and develop reusable solutions and products using the Unqork platform. You will support the delivery of the Unqork Marketplace infrastructure and template content through best practices and technology patterns, and assist in the success of Unqorks SI partners and vendors. You will be involved in continuously helping to improve our platform, evangelize best practices and solutions, and help drive adoption of the Unqork platform.
This role will be part of a talented, multi-disciplinary team to deliver whole solutions and features according to our GTM Product & Marketplace roadmaps. These are critical functions for supporting our clients in delivering high-quality software applications faster, getting to market sooner, and deploying modern software applications solving their industrys most pertinent pain-points.
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of solution development experience, problem solving proficiency, and technical skills. This person will be expected to collaborate, innovate, influence, and drive impactful results.
In this role, you will:
- Be on the leading edge of Unqork development and innovation, discovering new ways to use the platform and solve problems
- Guide enterprise application architectural design for reusable and customizable GTM Products built on Unqorks drag-and-drop platform
- Partner with GTM Product Managers and Developers to create and advocate for new software architecture patterns and best practices on the Unqork platform
- Become a trusted advisor to the GTM Product Managers, Client Partner and Sales team to help connect the dots between client needs and requirements and innovative GTM Products
- Act as a strong partner with our internal Professional Services teams and other System Integrator (SI) Partners to enable them to implement GTM Products
- Collaborate with the engineering team, providing valuable insight as to how the platform can be improved to better serve customers and the Unqork team
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
- You look at the big picture, but can still dive into the details
- You care about designing scalable, reusable, and customizable solutions
- You want to continuously improve and push the boundaries of the platform
- You have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
- You are quick on your feet and not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
What we're looking for:
- A solutions architect, technical product manager, sales engineer, or related role
- Or, an engineer, who no longer wants to code
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of the considerations which go into architecting and building secure, scalable, performant and maintainable enterprise applications
- Proficient working knowledge of REST APIs, GraphQL and other web services
- Ability or desire to consult with stakeholders at any level: from the C-Suite to the developer
- Relational or other database query experience
- MongoDB aggregation framework
- Modern front-end framework experience (i.e. React, Angular)
- Other programming languages
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.