Senior Solution Architect (Remote - Mumbai, India)
At SumTotal, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
The Solution Architect team members are SumTotals highly skilled product and functional presales professionals who are experts in uncovering business challenges and determining how SumTotals innovative learning, talent and workforce solutions can solve these business issues.
A Senior Solution Architect (Senior SA) will be instrumental in driving business growth in the allocated region by achieving the technical signoff as vendor of choice so the Customer Sales Director (CSD) can get contractual signoff to close the deal. The Senior SA is a key player in winning new business and supporting key renewals by proactively strategizing with the CSD on sales strategy and product fit, configuring and performing product demonstrations in response to customer needs, managing sandboxes / evaluations and setting appropriate expectations during the sales cycle to ensure customer satisfaction whilst supporting other processes in the sales cycle as appropriate.
- Independently researches and understands the prospects industry and specific business to better consult with the sales team on sales strategy and presentation.
- Independently develops and delivers highly compelling demonstrations, evaluations, pilot requests and presentations that illustrate the company's solutions and how they add value to our customers.
- Proactively anticipates and effectively responds to prospects or customers concerns by articulating clear and concise information on the benefits of the company's products and solutions.
- Be able to lead conversations on technical architecture and hosting capabilities as it relates to the customers and prospects environment and technical requirements.
- Assists in the RFI/RFP process including setting RFP strategy, review of RFP teams response, responding to follow-up questions, preparing and delivering customer presentation as appropriate. In particular, the Senior SA should be able to create new answers to the technical parts of RFI/RFPs to show the value and benefits of our solutions for prospects.
- Be highly influential in prospect planning sessions to identify ways to support the progression of the sales cycle for key opportunities.
- Owns the documenting and transferring of key prospect information to the services team for quoting and implementation kick-off purposes. This role should also be able to suggest the appropriate packages to the services team, as well as present services-related information to prospects.
- Be highly influential in pipeline generation and marketing activities. This includes leading webinars and presenting at company sessions at conferences.
- Maintain superior industry knowledge and trends relating to HCM technologies including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Learning Management technologies.
- Maintain a superior level of knowledge and skills on the company's products and solutions.
- Suggest and help implement the ongoing improvement of process efficiencies.
- Enter key prospect activities and opportunity progress into Salesforce.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree in a Business or Technical related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a Pre-sales or Solutions Consultant role in the enterprise software space, with a track record of partnering with Sales in exceeding sales targets.
- 2+ years of experience in the Human Capital Management (HCM) or related industry.
- Able to independently perform all essential functions of the job with minimal guidance.
- Highly self-motived individual with a passion for and strong capability with technology.
- Superior overall communication capabilities, with the ability to compellingly articulate the company's offerings and develop solutions for customers and prospects.
- The ability to operate with a sense of urgency, be assertive, competitive, and demonstrate a positive, winning attitude.
- Very strong stakeholder management abilities.
- Utilizes technical and business expertise to evaluate project needs and create leading edge solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to expand knowledge and skills and stays current with evolving technology and/or business environment.
- Works independently on large and/or complex technical projects.
- Extensive skills in delivering a great demo.
- Experience using Salesforce and other digital business tools.
- Some experience with image & video editing and creation tools.
- Field based employee required to travel approximately 50% of the time.
- This is a remote position.
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets their people and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.
More Jobs From