Bullhorn is looking for a Senior Software Quality Engineer to join our Development team.
Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorns cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and were consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
As a Senior Software Quality Engineer at Bullhorn, you will bring 5+ years of experience delivering testing solutions for custom software applications to our team. Applicants should be comfortable reviewing requirements, writing test plans with traceability, determining proper test case scenarios, and writing quality automation.
As a Senior Quality Engineer, a typical day might include:
- Performing requirements analysis, formulating test coverage, writing test cases, and triaging issues.
- Reporting issue status to clients and assisting with client UAT preparations
- Learning, leveraging, and sharing new technologies and best practices with peers
- Leading quality initiatives within your team and the overall QA department
- Writing automation utilizing Protractor automation framework
- Maintaining automation suites for daily and pre-deploy runs
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy analyzing requirements, determining test coverage and building test cases.
- You have experience with testing both frontend and backend web applications
- You want to help establish best practices for software testing in the services organization
- You want to learn and apply new software testing best practices
Bonus points for:
- Working knowledge of frontend/backend programming practices
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other PaaS/cloud computing services
- Experience with SQL technologies
- Experience creating automated test suites for custom applications
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.