We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Building the possibilities.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Pools engineering team, youll work on a remote team that is building and expanding our Pools product. Youll be a creative contributor to our decision-making in building new features that are fun to use, high-quality, and scalable. Pools expands beyond our core product areas, providing games that involve major sporting events, debates, awards shows, and more. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a Senior Software Engineer:
- Collaborate with Product Management, Creative, and Marketing teams to build new features and expand on existing product functionality.
- Build efficient, well-tested User Interface components across DraftKings native applications, including the opportunity to integrate into Java/Kotlin (Android), Swift (iOS), and Xamarin applications.
- You will evaluate and apply of state-of-the-art capabilities and development practices across the DraftKings native ecosystem.
- You will collaborate with our product teams to improve their software and implement best practices
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of experience in Mobile development, either in Java/Kotlin, Swift, or Xamarin.
- You have a strong knowledge of Native operating system capabilities, deployment procedures, and consumer app best practices.
- You have experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of automated unit and integration tests.
- You have a solid understanding of how apps communicate with backend services.
- You have the ability and desire to grow other engineers through code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.