Ordergroove is looking for a talented, passionate and naturally curious person to join our Engineering Team. Our Software Engineers are problem solvers who get excited about pushing the boundaries of what we can achieve, love learning and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
We are quickly changing the way people shop online and how online retailers develop customer loyalty, and were looking for Software Engineers who can help us achieve this goal. The ideal candidate should be a problem solver by nature, who isn't afraid to learn new languages and gets excited about working with the latest technologies.
- Develop new public facing features which are viewed by millions of customers
- Work on self-service tools and systems which power our user experiences
- Code, write tests and collaborate with an awesome group of highly passionate engineers
- Your work will run on the latest tech through Docker and Kubernetes in the Google Cloud Platform
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Problem solver by nature, we can find you on the weekends hacking up new apps
- Passionate about leveraging best-of-breed technology and eager to learn new skills
- Known team player
- Experience working with web components
- Experience working with React, Angular or other frontend frameworks
- Experience working with NodeJS or other backend technologies
- Previous eCommerce experience
- Start-up and SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred but not required
If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - thats okay, nobodys perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC with fully remote culture
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks & L'Oreal
- Check out our engineering blog to learn more about the team and the work they're doing!
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest growing segment of commerce.
Ordergrooves SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the 2019 and 2020's Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!