Bullhorn is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Technical Services team.
Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorns cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and were consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
A typical day might include:
- Writing clean and reusable code
- Unit test, build, and deploy applications to a modern cloud infrastructure
- Participating in code reviews and giving feedback
- Mentoring and coaching junior developers
- Working with the Solutions Architect team and reviewing technical specifications
This role may be a fit for you if:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Youre abundantly familiar with some OOP language, preferably C#
- You enjoy teaching and coaching less experienced developers
- You are a team player and would rather ask for help than stay stuck for hours
Bonus points for:
- Angular experience
- Knowledge of the Staffing industry
- A Github account with code examples. Show us what you can do!
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.