Senior Sales Account Executive - Hyderabad
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
Skillsoft is seeking an experienced field sales professional with a history of over performance in quota attainment to join our team and sell collaboratively with our Channel Partners & Alliances
This position is part of a team of strategic new business development executives focused on new customer acquisition for Skillsoft, a talent management/eLearning software solutions provider. The profile that we are hiring towards consultative/solution selling attributed with an entrepreneurial, high energy, hunter-based attitude that will enable the person to effectively penetrate prospective organizations through Channel Partners and Alliances.
Our Territory Sales Executives/Managers are passionate and enthusiastic about sales and understand how to sell value not products to our customers and prospects.
Our Territory Sales Executives/Managers work remotely from home offices to manage all aspects of sales cycles within an assigned region.
We are looking to recruit this role in Bangalore. A successful candidate will relate to the below listed aspects of the role.
Demand Gen :
- Working with LG team to qualify leads and pass it on to Channel
- Work closely with LG team on weekly/daily basis to drive them to create more opportunities for channel partners
- Manage 3-4 Channel Partners in the given territory
Lead Management : with Channel Partners : Where are we at with leads?
- Build partnership with LG team in producing the best qualified leads
- Follow up with partners on status of leads supplied
- Ensure the leads are being pursued in the right manner as per process
- If Channel Partner has problems consuming our leads, help them with it
- Provide leadership and LG team with updates on the leads supplied
- Enable Field Sales Support :
- Enable partner sales team with necessary marketing collateral support like brochures, flyers, whitepapers, intelligence, etc
- Have regular meetings with Channel Partners and their sales team to ensure smooth sales cycle, opportunity moving in right direction.
- Having regular meetings/calls with the Channel Partners as a follow up activity and for solution designing.
- Provide Pricing support in closing deals
Drive revenues/quota :
- Enable partners meet their targets selling our products
- Join calls/face to face meetings alongside partners (and their sales teams) with Prospective Customers
- Ensure quarterly and annual target achievements of Channel Partners in-turn meeting self targets
- Securing renewal of the product licenses of your base accounts within timelines to ensure product usage continuity
- Customer Focused personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Initiative Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to be likewise
- Building Organizational Commitment Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8 to 10 years background of successful sales experience, selling to large and medium enterprise accounts preferably with Channel Partners and Alliances
- Proven ability to prospect for and drive new customer business
- History of exceeding annual sales quotas for the last 3-5 consecutive years
- Ability to manage major customer account sales cycles
- Key contacts in the corporate training industry will be good to have
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills to interact with senior level corporate management
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and a positive, winning attitude
- In depth understanding of the different steps involved in a sales cycle and ability to leverage each stage in the sales cycle to advance the sale
- Ability to call into an organization at senior decision making and executive levels
- Formal understanding of Solution/Consultative Selling skills/techniques
- Proven relationship building skills, independent, motivated and self-directed
- Must have a strong desire for high earning potential
- Negotiate effectively based on value and time to close
- Possess the ability to understand complex client requirements and to clearly articulate the companys offerings to develop solutions to meet those requirements
- Possess understanding of current web and cloud technologies
- Role involves over 50% travel in the assigned territory
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors Degree
- MBA preferred
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets their people and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.