Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Were taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Are you bready* for a change?
As a Senior Product Manager of the restaurant operations product team, you will prioritize and spearhead initiatives that will transform the strategy surrounding our central restaurant-facing point-of-sale product. You will develop a deep empathy for the needs of our restaurant customers and their guests while working with teams across Toast including Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support to build and shape innovative new products and offerings. This role is both strategic and technical, and will lead to significant business impact.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Partner with engineering and design teams to define, deliver, and grow new restaurant operations products that delight our customers and help them grow their businesses
- Become the owner of your product, taking responsibility for the creation of product specs, business analysis for prioritization, product performance metrics and product roadmaps
- In collaboration with product leadership, define and drive a well-informed product vision and strategy for core restaurant operations
- Collaborate with the go-to-market team to execute on large scale product launches, driving product adoption and revenue
- Develop deep relationships with restaurateurs and restaurant personas (Servers/Managers/Owners) to understand current pain points and opportunity
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to both identify and prioritize new opportunities as well as measure the business impact and customer outcomes of initiatives
- Partner with engineering managers and leads within the Restaurant Operations team to improve engineering and product development processes (i.e. metric tracking, capacity planning, impact analysis)
- Future opportunity to manage and mentor Product Analysts & Associate Product Managers
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- A track record of building and delivering impactful technology products to customers
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with an ability to build strong relationships both within and outside of the product org
- Experience partnering closely with product marketing on highly visible, highly impactful product launches
- Comfortable working as part of a geographically distributed team
*Bread puns encouraged but not required