Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a constantly evolving environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
Cedar is looking for a Senior Product Manager - Post-Visit to lead product development for a cross functional squad. At a high-level, the role will involve:
- Product Discovery: driving product discovery with providers, patients, and our commercial team to identify problems worth solving and validating solutions.
- Product development: working with your squad (design, engineering, and data science) to execute on the roadmap and launch high quality products
- Collaborating with commercial teams and clients: meeting with commercial + client teams to gain an understanding of the key problems to focus on and how we plan to solve them
- Lead product discovery through direct client engagement and desk research in order to gain market insights and drive product squad strategy
- Develop and lead execution on a roadmap for the product development team (engineering, design, data science) which aligns with our overarching product strategy
- Define measurement strategies for your team, your product, and product launches and partner with data science to implement and draw out insights
- Define go-to-market strategy for releases within your product area and partner with sales, account management, marketing, and product operations to ensure flawless delivery and full value for customers
- Develop and share thought leadership around your product
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years of hands-on product management experience working directly with engineers
- Track record of successful delivery of sophisticated software products
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Effective communicator to both internal and external partners
- Strong analytical and data driven approach
- Prior knowledge of the healthcare space (providers, insurance companies, tech companies), specifically within the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) space
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021
- A chance to join a high-growth company
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Visibility across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, 401k matching, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the Senior Product Manager roles who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.