Were passionate marketers, engineers and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Were a B2B SaaS platform helping the worlds most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
Ordergroove is looking for a Senior Product Analyst to join our growing Product and Engineering team. Ordergroove is a product-led company and data is core to who we are as a company. You will play a pivotal role in both collecting the necessary data and deriving insights through analysis to make important product and other business decisions. You will work closely with Product Managers, Designers and Developers to best serve our customers needs. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, proactive in seeking solutions to challenging problems, and highly focused on delighting our customers.
What you will do:
- Own the analytics needs of a group of product areas, including metrics selection and tracking, exploratory research, experimentation, and instrumentation
- Perform time-series analyses, hypothesis testing, and causal analyses to statistically assess relative impact and extract trends
- Generate ideas to shape future analytical projects and initiatives
- Develop dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results
- Present findings to senior management to drive business decisions
- Work closely with our Data Product team to ensure we capture the right data the right way to meet business objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, design, success, and support
- Champion making better decisions based on data across the company
Who you are:
- You have a bachelors or advanced degree in math, economics, statistics, engineering, computer science, or other quantitative field
- You have worked in an product analytics role for 5+ years professionally
- You possess strong SQL skills and the ability to use tools such as Python, R, and Excel to work efficiently at scale
- You balance attention to detail with swift execution, including the ability to deliver on tight timelines
- You have a bias towards learning and constant iteration
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- You have strong communication and organization skills
If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - thats okay, nobodys perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC with fully remote culture
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks and LOreal
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest growing segment of commerce.
Ordergrooves SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the 2019 and 2020's Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!