Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
As Manager, Sales Development Representatives, you will oversee a team whose primary responsibilities include outbound prospecting, lead generation and qualification.
Sales Development Representatives are core to our growth strategy and are passionate about cultivating sales opportunities from strategic outbound prospecting to enterprise and mid-market prospects.
What Youll Do
- Hire, train, and develop a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs)
- Coach and mentor the team for career growth within the Simon sales organization
- Actively manage team activities, output and metrics to ensure high performance
- Analyze campaign and marketing data to consistently refine the outbound process
- Refine and evolve a scalable, measurable and predictable process for running and growing the team
- 3-5 years experience in leading Sales Development teams in the B2B SaaS space
- Proven track record to meet lead generation goals, and guide SDR teams to success
- Familiarity with outbound lead generation and CRM platforms, ideally Outreach and Salesforce
- Fluency in collecting, analyzing and reporting on campaign performance
- High levels of self-motivation, ownership and adaptability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work collaboratively with other functional teams, particularly sales and marketing
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.