We are seeking a hyper-focused Senior Manager of Product Management to oversee the evolution of our commerce systems into a Unified Commerce Platform and drive a vision which supports the needs of our customers and internal stakeholders. In part it must support LogMeIns need to meet the customer where they are at whether that be self service, sales assisted or partner sales motions. In addition, the platform must enable our internal stakeholders the ability to operate at the speed of Saas through configuration over coding where possible while remaining secure and compliant.
- Own the commerce product vision from beginning to end.
Understand how our customers want to buy and ensure we are providing a world class customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle including purchasing, account management, renewals and more.
Ensure we provide the ability for our internal stakeholders to go fast to market, allowing experimentation, A/B testing, tiering, bundling ideas to move from concept to delivery in the most rapid time possible in a self-service manner when possible.
Stay updated on trends in the market. Evaluate when and where there may be third party services that can integrate to enhance the platform or additional services to be built that meet our needs.
Collaborate with product management, architecture, engineering, and quality
professionals to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and experience.
Team up with commerce leadership to incorporate their domain knowledge and lessons
learned into the strategy for the platform.
Work as part of an agile development team to create release plans and deliver solutions.
- 5+ years of product ownership or product management experience
- Experience in the commerce domain including but not limited to subscription services, usage rating, invoicing, payments, and taxation.
- Experience with complex SaaS applications
- Strong communication and facilitation skills - ability to communicate with internal teams, external customers and vendors, and other stakeholders to gain an understanding of their commerce needs and the ability to translate those efficiently to software requirements and stories
- Demonstrated history that reflects detail orientation, organizational skills, and good written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to organize complex information and facilitate workflow across multiple teams including leadership
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and frameworks (scrum/kanban) and experience with continuous integration/delivery