Lovepop is on a mission to create one billion magical moments and be the best place in the world for hungry, creative problem-solvers. We were first introduced to America on Shark Tank in December 2015 and we have been on a rocket ship ride ever since.
The mission of the Senior Manager of Operations is to drive coordination, accountability, continuous improvement, and efficiencies on the end-to-end Lovepop operations. The main focus of this role will be to get the right products to our customers, in the right quantity, in the right condition, at the right place, and at the right time to satisfy market demands and our business needs to support our growth in all our business lines. The Senior Manager of Operations will have the opportunity to build, develop, and lead a team of individuals to achieve these goals.
What you'll do here
- Works in a highly cross-functional manner to ensure that all products are set for distribution across all our systems and business lines - Mass wholesale will be a special area of focus
- Works with new product development teams, sales teams, and others to ensure sufficient inventory levels to support all retail, eCommerce, and third party sales.
- Responsible for establishing controls to minimize OOS and FC switches based on available capacity, needs, and supply chain cost and risks.
- Order (and customer) management, partnering with upstream and downstream teams to deliver an exceptional service.
- Manages the day to day coordination with 3PL for internal and external customers, identifies and drives potential logistics improvements, and manages our supply chain tools to drive efficiency and reliability throughout the supply chain.
- Manages shipping logistics (inbound and outbound), ensures problem-free service, and maximizes our On-Time delivery performance.
What you'll bring to the table
- A passion for service, and driving a delightful customer experience is critical
- A technical ability to work with our supply chain tools (ERP, MRP, WMS, EDI,..), and to learn what you dont know
- Must have a growth mindset, and think both in terms of solving the present challenges, but also in terms of preventing future issues as we grow
You'll be great if you have
- 8+ years of experience owning and managing the logistics operation of a large consumer-facing or eCommerce company
- 3+ years of experience in a high growth environment - must have an ability to anticipate logistics challenges and prepare solutions in advance
- 1+ years of experience working with an overseas production facility. Should be able to identify and solve for shipping, inventory, and materials bottlenecks
- 1+ years of experience preparing reports detailing relevant KPIs, and have an ability to present information to internal stakeholders
- Must be a highly collaborative individual, as youll work with almost all teams at Lovepop
Words that resonate with you
- Logistics, supply chain, operations
Lovepop is headquartered in Boston, MA, however, we are embracing work remotely across the US.