Senior Digital Campaign Manager
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
Business to Business marketing has changed. Skillsoft is changing to adapt to the needs of the future. While funnels and pipelines are important, its also critical to add value, drive engagement and open conversations with customers and future customers. Skillsoft is building a function that enables us to do this with precision and scale. We want our customers to love us as much as we love them, this role puts the customer right at the center of everything we do.
The Senior Digital Campaign Manager will not only translate product priorities and campaigns into go to market plans but will act as the internal voice of the customer. This individual will understand the customer needs and motivations and make sure our activities and campaigns add value to every stage of the buyer journey. The Digital Campaign Manager will be an expert on buyer persona and motivations while delivering on the customer centric promise.
This is not about guesswork; we will work to integrate real-time data into every decision, always striving to do a better job.
The right person will think beyond leads and will be able to build and execute marketing programs that drive awareness, fandom and consideration among our buyers and learners. The Digital Campaign Manager will be comfortable with both strategy and execution. As an executional strategist, you will understand the overarching strategy while also being forensic when something goes wrong and be accountable and able to fix and improve.
- Partner with the product team and be their trusted partner to execute what they need. Understand and interpret the language, channels, and programs that will resonate with the target audience, while having the ability to communicate to new customers.
- Plan and execute digital marketing programs that clearly demonstrate and articulate the value of Skillsofts solutions.
- Identify and execute the right combination of channels and formats designed to engage our buyers and learners (i.e. Social Media, PPC, content marketing, Paid media, email, webinars, video).
- Be the digital expert for the business unit. Always stay aware of future opportunities and be able to evaluate their usefulness for the Skillsoft business.
- Design and execute a lead nurture strategy that generates sales opportunities, reengages previous leads and helps to accelerate opportunities.
- Build and manage a tight relationship with sales, forging strong communication between teams.
- Understand the metrics that are important to Skillsoft, understand how to optimize and influence them and how they can drive through to sales.
- Be a trusted partner to other parts of the business, a reliable pair of hands who can deliver on whats promised, every time.
- Provide weekly reports of Tech & Dev campaigns in motion and metrics, present to senior management.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of digital marketing experience with proven experience in identifying winning campaigns to connect with identified buyer personas with precision and replicability.
- AdWords/Facebook/Digital Paid Media experience at a practical application level. You must be able to stand up campaigns quickly, run them and be accountable for the results. You must also be able to explain campaign performance to non-experts and create valuable actionable recommendations.
- Ability to collaborate with Social Media and Content Marketing teams to generate clear messaging and drive tangible impact.
- Experience working with marketing automation and CRM platforms a must (Marketo and Salesforce experience a plus).
- Experience with email planning, creation and execution (Salesforce).
- Strong understanding of the marketing funnel and what influences success across the funnel.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to aggregate data from multiple sources to make educated decisions on campaign optimization and spend across all marketing channels.
- Ability to be an amazing partner to the product team and create, communicate and present marketing plans & budgets, progress, and results.
- Record of success in driving growth on a fast-moving team with multiple concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated critical thinking to promptly navigate obstacles, resolve issues, and effectively advocate for the demand gen team.
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves as part of the team.
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets their people and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.
More Jobs From