Were passionate marketers, engineers and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Ordergroove is a B2B SaaS platform helping the worlds most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove is a leader in the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading
Ordergroove is looking for a talented and passionate software product leader to own the vision, strategy and continued development of Ordergrooves machine learning platform Anticipate AI. You will focus on leveraging data and machine learning to build new frictionless experiences for subscribers and enable 3rd party partners to build innovative experiences powered by Anticipate AI.
- Product Strategy Own the strategic plan and roadmap for Ordergrooves machine learning platform Anticipate AI; determine key initiatives to guide the product forward, break those plans into manageable, measurable, achievable release plans.
- Product Management Understand market needs and user pain points, craft product vision and solutions to address them, phase solutions to deliver incremental business value, validate assumptions and iterate along the way.
- Product Ownership Build and maintain an organized and prioritized product backlog of user stories for new product improvements, collaborate with UX design, data science, engineering, marketing, sales, and other product managers from concept to release.
- Project Management Work closely with engineering to bring new product concepts to life through the entirety of the development cycle, including post-release study and testing. Ensure development stays on track, remove roadblocks as they arise, step in wherever needed.
- Team Leadership Identify process gaps and opportunities, take on ever-increasing responsibilities. Communicate your plans and product vision to the company. Provide mentorship for other team members, exemplify the company values in your daily work. Work closely with SVP of Product & Sr Director of Product to build a world-class product function.
- Company Role Model - Work closely with cross-functional peers to help us hit our company goals and continue to build and represent our values.
- Experience having delivered high-quality software products, consistently meeting or exceeding milestones and business objectives.
- Experience working on a data product leveraging large data sets eg machine learning.
- Clear track record of ownership and fast-paced professional growth throughout your career.
- Demonstrated success developing product vision, strategy and roadmap for a product line.
- Experience with Agile product management practices, particularly in the product owner role.
- Solid analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, think on your feet, and generalize solutions addressing abstracted problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, which can be tailored individually for a wide variety of audiences, both internal and external.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done no matter the task, willingness to commit to a fast-paced startup working culture.
- Education: Degree in engineering, design or CS is a bonus
- Experience: 5-8 years of experience in a software product management role, preferably a B2B software company.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC with fully remote culture
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks and LOreal
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest growing segment of commerce.
Ordergrooves SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the 2019 and 2020's Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!