Were passionate marketers, engineers, and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Were a B2B SaaS platform helping the worlds most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
Were looking for an experienced Senior Campaigns & Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our marketing team to help bring our story to life! Youll be working alongside the most talented team in the business - including our new VP of Marketing.
Our Campaigns & Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining and executing Ordergrooves campaign strategy to build awareness, engagement, and interest in Ordergroove to help support our growth initiatives. Were looking for someone who can become an expert in our industry with a keen understanding of our buyers needs and decision making process. Youll leverage this expertise to position Ordergroove as a must-have for our target market, delivering sales-ready leads through high-performing, scalable campaigns.
If youre ready to work in unison with top-notch marketing, sales, and customer success professionals and can be both strategic and hands-on with marketing execution, then look no further.
What you will do:
- Shape the strategic direction for our marketing campaigns, developing an integrated campaign approach to drive awareness and build pipeline with high-quality leads
- Own the strategy and execution of our lifecycle marketing efforts to increase engagement of top-of-funnel leads through integrated nurture campaigns, improving conversion of lead to opportunity
- Craft campaign messaging, in close collaboration with content and product marketing, that resonates with our buyers needs, goals, and stage in their buying cycle
- Test and optimize channel performance and messaging to optimize spend and results
- Collaborate with sales and operations on building account lists based on our ideal customer profile and segments
- Leverage ABM best practices to engage top-tier accounts in close collaboration with sales and sales development teams
- Strategize with marketing ops on best methods for tracking and reporting campaign metrics and effectiveness
- Manage and optimize campaigns, brand awareness, and customer marketing budget
- Communicate with internal teams including marketing, sales development, and sales to ensure campaign tactics are supporting or exceeding goals
- 4+ years of B2B demand generation experience, with a deep understanding of integrated marketing campaign strategy, channels, and best practices
- 2+ years of lifecycle marketing experience, with an established track record of engaging leads and improving sales readiness
- 2+ years of ABM experience
- Demonstrated track record of success with driving demand with prospects, tracking to pipeline creation and influenced revenue generation
- A passion for testing new channels, messages, and strategies, looking to iterate and optimize based on quantitative and qualitative inputs
- Excellent project management acumen, with the ability to balance multiple work streams and stakeholders
- Balances creative, big-picture thinking with deductive abilities to push performance and results
- Highly collaborative with content, operations, sales, and customer service teams
- Solid understanding of the ecommerce market
If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - thats okay! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and that you can deliver the results we need.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks & L'Oreal
Recently named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success.
Even while we are remote, staying connected and supporting each other is key to our culture. We build our community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book club. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees. And we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
We know there are a lot of great companies out there. At OG we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come #getgroovy and grow your career at Ordergroove!