Devo, the cloud-native logging and security analytics company, empowers security and operations teams to maximize the value of all their data. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Learn more at www.devo.com.
A customer- and product-focused security solutions architect who is polyglot in programming languages, has participated in open source and understands modern technology stack including Kubernetes deployments would be a great fit.
As Security Solutions Architect, you will influence the path of a team consisting of leading security product engineers and you will have a direct role in developing the next generation of products here at Devo. You will work closely with product management, customer success, and engineering teams to ensure successful proofs-of-concept and product launches.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- Prior experience directly working with customers
- Production experience with orchestration systems like Kubernetes, Nomad or Mesos
- AWS experience and familiarity with other platforms like GCP and Azure
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes and tools
- Curiosity, fast-learning, pursuit to improvements, great communication
- Keeping a pulse on latest DevOps trends and Open Source
- Prior experience with developer focused products
- Ability to integrate with tools via APIs or SDKs
- Ability to dig into code when there isnt enough documentation
- Prior experience in a leadership role (team lead, manager) is a plus
- Ability to work in a diverse and distributed team is highly desired
- A self-starter that is passionate and motivated by new technologies and has empathy for legacy systems
- A quick learner that can navigate through unfamiliar programming languages, systems and processes
- Prior product building experience is optional but desired
- Ability to organize and prioritize
Devo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
"Devo is committed to creating a welcoming culture that is not only grounded in teamwork and customer success but is fair and equitable for everyone." Marc van Zadelhoff, CEO
At Devo, diversity and inclusion means more than treating employees well and making them feel welcome. It is a commitment to hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique perspectives, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Devo will always be a place filled with purpose, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness, and respect.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Devo outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Devo's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Devo Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Devo and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid