At Notarize, were pulling the future closer. As the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sale, and countless other critical transactions, were proud of our role in bringing industries into the digital age. Digital transformation at Notarize may require new products, new legislation, new partnerships, or new teams and new ways of working. Weve never shied from doing whatever it takes to help people with lifes most important transactions, online, and were building the team to operate a critical platform company in tomorrows economy.
Securing our customers private information is essential to our business success. As our Information Security Analyst, you'll play a crucial role in executing our infosec program, ensuring that both Notarize and our customers are protected against cyber threats.
What you'll do as our Security Analyst:
- Maintain information security policies and procedures, ensuring adherence by engaging cross-functional organizational stakeholders in periodic policy review and changes
- Monitor external threat landscape for changes and ensure that security practices and programs adequately address changing dynamics
- Conduct periodic user access reviews to ensure effectiveness of identity and access management program and practicesAssist in the development and delivery of customized security education and awareness trainings for internal teams
- Communicate regularly and cross-functionally with engineer and product teams to provide security architecture recommendationsProvide information security subject matter expertise in project meetings
- Lead security risk assessments and business continuity tests across both our internal platform and third-party technologies, documenting findings and risks
- Provide oversight of our vulnerability management program, performing root cause assessments, documenting findings, and implementing continuous improvements
- Assist with sales efforts by explaining our security posture to external audiences
- Complete due diligence questionnaires as it relates to the Notarize Platform
What were looking for:
- 4-6 years work experience, ideally in cloud-based SaaS environment
- Prior experience in operations, product security, or information technology
- Effective communication skills, including ability to present to senior leadership and get buy-in from internal stakeholders
- Experience in performing risk and technology assessments
- Experience in the oversight and execution of a continuous monitoring and improvement program including security control assessments
- Strong technical, analytical, organizational and administrative skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort working independently with little oversight
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.
More Jobs From