Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Salesforce Administrator will play a critical role in the Growth Operations department. Amwell relies heavily on Salesforce for visibility into vital business data and to identify key business trends, all of which are necessary to make effective business decisions, both day-to-day and long-term. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for capturing business requirements from key stakeholders, building, enhancing, and maintaining Amwells Salesforce infrastructure, as well as serve as the frontline support for Salesforce.com end users.
Specifically, the Salesforce Administrator will:
- Provide prompt and customer-centric end user support across all Salesforce platforms within specified deadlines.
- Partner with key stakeholders and end users to capture business requirements and ensure functionality meets the needs of the business.
- Participate in Salesforce projects from the initial discovery phase through the documentation and training phases, including coordinating and facilitating collaborative discussions with end users and key stakeholders.
- Create and maintain system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures.
- Perform new release evaluations with Salesforce team and help with new functionality rollouts.
- Manage new user set up and deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities for deactivated users.
- Audit data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement.
- Perform mass data imports, manual and/or automated data entry or clean-up as needed.
- Maintain and enhance metadata structure using Salesforces recommended best practices.
- Answer end user report/dashboard questions and configure new report types.
- Maintain a high-level familiarity with other IT systems/business application capabilities and scope definition to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Understand all aspects of Amwells Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years of Salesforce Administrator experience with two or more of the following: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Heroku, Salesforce CPQ, and/ or Einstein Analytics
- 1+ years of Salesforce end user support
- Experience working within a project management framework.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt based on the shifting needs of the business.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting