A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
A bit more about this role:
At Devoted, we know that training and on-boarding new sales team members and providing ongoing training is one of the most important ways we can help our sales team succeed. Our sales team is the first impression a prospective member has with the Devoted organization and helping to train the sales team members to promote a consistent, compliant and successful interaction is our goal. The sales trainer in this role will have a focus on training our telesales staff and e-brokers with the opportunity for additional sales staff training. The responsibility of the trainer will include the development and delivery of training as well as strong interaction with the telesales team to understand their processes and best practices. The position will require the individual to train new staff members in addition to identifying gaps in training and determining the best course of action to close the gap and provide resources for our sales staff to continue improving. The individual will grow and develop the training materials available to our sales staff using multiple methods; in-person training presentations, independent learning sessions and resource materials.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct and lead training classes for new telesales employees
- Develop, lead and coordinate training for e-broker population
- Create training materials using authoring tools
- Develop training resources
- Meet regularly with telesales team, e-broker leadership, and operations to understand needs, updates and processes. Identify training gaps and needs and develop training materials
- Provide updates to training materials as processes and information changes.
- Develop onboarding plan for new hires Follow up with new hires after completion of training to ensure they continue to improve their skills.
- Work with other team members and departments as needed to solve for consistency throughout the organization.
- Identify and implement creative solutions to processes to ensure they are as easy as possible for the sales staff to learn and retain.
- Create checkpoints throughout the training process.
- Develop analysis of sales staff needs
Attributes to success:
- Curiosity and willingness to ask questions
- A deep desire to improve and make a change in the healthcare experience
- Preference towards collaboration and preventing silos
- You will roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
Desired skills and experience:
- 5 or more years of experience in the healthcare industry, preferably supporting Medicare Advantage
- 5-10 years of experience in a sales position preferred.
- Previous training experience preferred.
- Powerpoint, word and spreadsheet skills required
- Learning management system skills preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.