Aternitys mission is to unleash the digital experience for every enterprise. At Aternity, we help global enterprises optimize digital experiences for all of their customers, consumers and employees as they transact, collaborate and interact with technology. Our SaaS solution delivers actionable insights on end user experience at every device, app and click, enabling the digital enterprise to understand its pulse constantly and at every endpoint.
Aternity is backed by Thoma Bravo, headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices globally. Our team is growing with world-class thinkers who are ready to empower the digital enterprise and share our passion for innovation, collaboration and digital connection. Your ideas matter, are valued and should be shared. Join us!
Aternity is seeking a dynamic Sales Manager, Strategic Accounts to develop, scale and lead the sales function for the NA region. This person will be responsible for building, developing, and managing net new and existing account sales for the company in the NA region, and driving high-growth, long-term, sustainable success for Aternity,
The Sales Manager, Strategic Accounts will report directly to the VP of North America Sales. The ideal candidate will have strong experience within B2B enterprise SaaS software, a track-record of success in driving profitable growth for a mid-stage software organization, and must possess a process-oriented, and data-driven approach to leadership and execution. This leader will motivate, challenge, and develop a team Sales professionals.
About the Role
- Mentor and lead a team of employees across sales in the NA region
- Attract, hire, and develop A+ talent and drive performance through planning, real-time coaching, and actionable development plans
- Establish a performance and metrics driven sales organization that exceeds targets
- Establish cadence for reporting on sales performance, conversion, and forecasted growth, as well as retention and customer satisfaction
- Maintain a high level of understanding of the market landscape, competitive insights, end user trends across markets and use knowledge to advance sales strategies
- Hold team accountable for embracing the sales methodology in order to create a predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales process
- Ensure a streamlined customer experience through unified messaging, attention to detail, and a concerted effort to optimize the buyer journey and drive adoption of the platform versus individual solutions
- Partner cross-functionally with colleagues to ensure collaboration, including sales enablement, marketing, professional services, GF&A, and product to ensure best of breed solutions are brought forward to customers
- Drive a winning culture focused on positivity and unity
- Lead by example with a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Clearly articulate vision and value proposition to customers and partners
- Leader: Build and lead a high-performing, operationally disciplined team.
- Strategist: Transform, develop, and execute strategy
- Sales Process Driven: Optimize buyer journey and drive adoption of product platform
- Culture Champion: Inspire others through your leadership
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership role with a track record of success leading teams with revenue responsibility of $50M+
- Sales leader with established reputation amongst partners and clients
- Experience with complex sales (enterprise sales cycles, technical buyer)
- Experience selling to Fortune 500/1000 Accounts
- Ability to identify emerging business trends resulting in strategy recommendations Sales Leadership
Aternity values a diverse and expressive workforce. We are committed to a culture of equality and inclusivity that fosters dialog, innovation, compassion, respect and collaboration. At Aternity all ideas matter. We do not discriminate against people, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Your uniqueness drives our excellence.