At Knox, we’re using data and automation to change the way people build wealth. Our clients are either moving out of a home they want to turn into an investment property, acquiring an investment property, or already own a portfolio of properties. We package wealth advisory, financing, insurance, tenant and property care, banking and bill pay, legal, and tax into one package. We are looking for an energetic, experienced salesperson who wants to be a driving force in the growth and success of a fast-growing, VC funded startup.
Knox makes it easy for homeowners to turn the home they’re moving out of into an income property when they move out. Landlords love Knox because we save them money while making their investments truly passive. By changing the homeownership pattern, we’ll give families a way to build wealth faster and with assets, they already own, understand, and believe in. You can think of Knox as Goldman Sachs for property investors.
We are seeking a salesperson with a proven track record and a strong understanding of housing and property investment. You will be responsible for converting our strong inbound lead flow into opportunities and deals. Every step of the way you will provide insight, confidence, and information to help potential clients make an informed decision. You'll spend time building relationships with homeowners, understanding their financial goals and needs, qualifying them based on Knox’s criteria, and showing them how our platform helps them build wealth.
This role requires a high level of sales activity via email, phone, and Salesforce, a commitment to using strong ethical judgment, and a passion for exceeding sales goals. A positive phone presence and a passion for investing and real estate are a must. Knox offers exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement as we are a rapidly growing early-stage company. This is a chance to get on board early!
What you’ll do:
- Build trust with homeowners while explaining the particulars of the Knox platform and how it can serve their financial goals.
- Establish mastery of Knox’s sales processes.
- Follow up with in-bound leads to set meetings and initiate the sales process.
- Work with leads and opportunities, guiding homeowners through the property vetting process to bring high-quality properties onto the Knox platform.
- Provide clients with compelling cases and property reports using Knox’s proprietary tools so that they understand the investment opportunity the Knox platform can offer them.
- Utilize Salesforce to manage all sales activities and pipeline. Strong CRM skills are important to success on the Knox team.
- Proactively communicate and respond to homeowners questions and concerns
- Collect all necessary information and documentation from homeowners and use Knox’s property evaluation tools to quickly evaluate and qualify properties for the Knox program.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals
- Understand the customer’s options and position Knox in-line with their needs and investing goals.
- Collaborate effectively with the Knox team to build more efficient sales systems.
- Work with other members of the sales and marketing team as we scale Knox into a global force for wealth creation
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- The desire to be part of a rapidly growing startup. Join a team of fewer than 20 and help us grow to thousands.
- A drive and commitment to exceed sales targets
- Experience selling financial products and services and an understanding of real estate investing, financing, rates of return, risk, and wealth creation strategies.
- You’ve talked to people about their financial goals and options and successfully explained the benefits of an investment product or service.
- Experience working in a metrics-driven sales organization using Salesforce to drive all sales activities and being held accountable to quantitative revenue targets
- Empathy - you put yourself in the homeowner’s shoes and take pride in providing a memorable, confidence-inspiring experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail & ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience owning investment property is a plus
- 1 - 3 years of closing experience, customer service experience in real estate services, financial services, or another quota-carrying role preferred
Compensation range reflects total compensation including base salary, commission, benefits, and equity.