Office Tour Photos
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
Caring We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
Ownership We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
Respect We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
Empowerment We embrace a culture that supports everyones ability to contribute and lead.
Here is what it would mean for you in the Sales Engineer role.
- Youll promote the Kyruus vision and mission by working hand-in-hand with our Sales team to demonstrate our enterprise-wide patient access solution, the ProviderMatch Suite, to the top health systems in the country helping them match patients with the right providers, at the right time. Youll enable our team of sales representatives to hit our sales targets and ultimately ensure the success of our business goals through persuasive, tailored presentations of our offerings.
- Youll partner with functional leaders, the Sales Enablement Team, the Client Development Directors, and the Senior Vice President of Sales to execute on the most optimal strategy to demonstrate products to prospects.
- Youll travel with the Sales Team to meet with health systems in the sales pipeline, to articulate the Kyruus product vision and strategy and demonstrate ProviderMatch.
- Youll act as a conduit between the market and Kyruus to synthesize and provide feedback from the field to internal teams.
- Youll know the functionality of Kyruus products inside and out. Youll collaborate daily with internal teams to understand existing functionality and functionality still in development.
- Youll serve as an external subject matter expert when speaking with prospects about the technical functionality of our products and about clinical concepts.
- Youll help maintain and refine our demo environment, working closely with Product Development and Technical Operations to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Your typical day will include check-ins with sales rep to understand their demo needs and collect pre-meeting data for upcoming demonstrations, demonstrating our products to prospects and upsell clients over web conferencing and/or in person, working to update and maintain our demo environment, and connecting with internal team members to stay up to date on product developments.
- Youll report to the Director, Sales Engineering within the Sales Engineering department of the Sales division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- Youll use your 7+ years professional experience in technical roles within a healthcare-focused SaaS/enterprise software company and your excellent client-facing communication skills to:
- Craft tailored presentations and demo experiences to appeal to diverse audiences of prospects and customers
- Think strategically about facilitating sales process and prospect meetings
- Communicate effectively and passionately to prospects in various position levels about the functionality of Kyruus products.
- Clearly articulate complex product functionality and value proposition.
- Build comprehensive demonstration scripts tailored to various audiences within our health system clients organizations.
Youll use your understanding of Google My Business, SEO, and marketing campaigns to:
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You travel 50-75% of the time to prospect sites along with sales reps.
- You anticipate prospect questions regarding product functionality and answer honestly and directly.
- You track metrics related to sales pipeline and the results of deals for clients to which you demonstrated.
Where You'll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Sales Engineer role can move in a more linear career path along two tracks - individual contributor and management. The next step in the process will be Senior Sales Engineer. From there, Kyruuvians can either become a Principal Sales Engineer or Manager, Sales Engineering.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what youre looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
More Jobs From