Over the coming years, biotech will fundamentally rewrite the way we live. Gene editing and cell therapy are dramatically changing how we treat cancer and other major illnesses. Biofuels and biomaterials are transforming the cars we drive, the clothes we wear, and the makeup of everyday objects. Crop science and synthetic biology are producing sustainable and ethical food. Benchlings mission is to accelerate the research that propels us towards this reality, and magnify its impact, through modern software.
Every day, scientists around the world use Benchlings applications, platform, & analytics in their efforts to solve humanitys most pressing problems. For these scientists, Benchling is the central technology they use to conduct their research. Our customers include pharmaceutical giants, leading biotechs, and the worlds most renowned research institutes.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Partner who will be passionate about motivating and helping Benchlings Sales team learn and grow!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Report directly to the Sales Enablement Program Manager to help support our growing sales team
- Coordinate scheduling logistics, communication, sales onboarding and execution for virtual training sessions
- Coach and mentor new hires throughout their onboarding and foster a data-driven coaching culture in partnership with leadership
- Assist in the development of sales and GTM training content and materials
- Monitor the content database to assure the accuracy and freshness of content
- Track, document and evaluate program effectiveness through meaningful metrics
- Partner closely with our global sales team to keep them informed about new processes, operational updates, and best practices
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, customer experience and product teams
- Take on various sales support responsibilities as assigned
- Have 2+ years of related sales enablement, support/operations and or SaaS sales experience
- Are collaborative and enthusiastic with a positive and friendly attitude
- Problem solver and resourceful, will take initiative and follow through to completion
- Are excellent at listening to others and expressing ideas in written and oral form
- Deeply understand customer's needs and the value proposition being offered
- Are able to partner with several cross-functional teams
- Curious and persistent, can identify business needs and propose solutions
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, succinct and concrete way
- Ability to manage deadlines and deal with ambiguity and change
- Have experience working with Highspot and Salesforce is a plus
- Have experience working in the Life Sciences industry is a plus
Benchling welcomes everyone. We believe every member of our team enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Admit mistakes and shortcomings
- Deliver results
- Disagree and commit
- Obsess over customers
- Rely on work ethic
- Show empathy
- Recruit and develop the best
- Sweat the details
- Think and communicate clearly
- Unite around the mission
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Work with a talented yet humble team
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Quarterly mental health days
- Weekly virtual social events, and annual company retreats
- 401k, Medical, dental, and vision insurance (US Employees Only)
- Monthly health & wellness stipend (Currently US Employees Only)
- Yearly educational stipend (Currently US Employees Only)
- To support remote work conditions, Benchling provides each employee a one-time stipend of $1,000(USD) upon commencing employment, and additional discounted employee purchase plans for home-office equipment.
In following best practices and safety protocols, all Benchling employees are expected to work remotely until we are further advised that it is safe for employees to resume work in their respective office locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.