Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen!
The Sales Enablement Director will build and lead our go to market enablement function, coach our sellers to mastery of executive level selling methods, relationship building, communications, and expertise in our platform, solution, and value propositions. Youll help onboard and ramp sellers to drive better results. Youll teach team members to become trusted advisors with marketing and IT leaders, establishing preference for our platform through effective, repeatable, and scalable techniques. Youll be a critical connection to our market feedback loop, helping guide both product and GTM through metrics and market insights!
In this role, you have a front row seat with key partners across the company. Youll work directly with company leadership, sales, partnerships, customer success, product, and marketing teams. Responsibilities include everything from qualitatively analyzing and optimizing our go-to-market function, ensuring our front-line reps are well-trained and well-equipped by developing and optimizing client-facing materials. You are a lynchpin as we scale, ensuring one consistent presentation of Simon Data and its offerings across every customer-facing function.
What Youll Do
- Cross-functional collaboration to develop and mature our GTM motions and approach
- Support new hire onboarding, ongoing development, and certification programs for customer facing teams including: facilitation, content creation, processes, practices, and tools needed to enable commercial success
- Develop the qualities of phenomenal sales leaders at Simon Data by identifying strengths you'll need and skills, and implementing training programs that enhance those qualities in everyone
- Decode and train GTM teams on buyer journeys, how to accelerate them, and how to use them for expansion
- Create an arsenal of successful tactics and tools for enabling sales teams
- Develop metrics and reporting to demonstrate efficiency and return on investment for key enablement programs, curricula, and training
- Increase sales productivity and decrease cycle times by working with sales, operations, marketing, product, legal, finance and other key partners
- Establish an operating rhythm that facilitates regular listening, analysis, and cross-functional planning between GTM partners
- Minimum 5 years B2B / SaaS technology sales or marketing experience
- B2C marketing technology experience preferred
- Sales experience or equivalent in pre-sales, product marketing, or learning and development
- Experience developing new sales onboarding training, role-plays, online courses, etc.
- Experience in project management, program management and/or organizational change
- Experience developing modern and creative approaches to learning, such as micro-learning/learning journeys
- Passion for developing leaders and executing with programmatic style
- Bonus points if you are familiar with SFDC, Gong, Confluence & similar sales enablement systems
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.