Openly is rebuilding insurance from the ground up, re-imagining, and improving every aspect of the customer experience. Doing this requires a rapidly growing team of amazing, curious, empathetic people with a wide range of skill sets--spanning technology, data science, product, marketing, sales, service, claims handling, finance, etc.
And now is the perfect time to join the journey. Heres why:
- Its working. Were now in ten states and on our way to operating countrywide. We have thousands of agents selling our product and millions of dollars of annual customer premiums.
- Were well backed & stable. We closed our $40M Series B fundraise in December and have years of cash runway in the bank. Were backed by some of the top investors in the world--including Googles Gradient AI-focused fund, Obvious Ventures (Beyond Meat, etc.), and Advance Venture Partners.
- Its not too late! Despite this traction and stability, were still early enough in the journey that theres time to make a real difference during Openlys formative period.
If youd like to understand more about Openlys mission, consider checking out this video from a company pitch we gave several years ago at Techstars. Its outdated (before the initial product launch!) but still telegraphs the journey were on.
Openly is looking for a Sales Enablement professional who is responsible for organizing and coordinating all things GTM focused. This critical roles focus is to enable the GTM sales team, track and monitor results and optimize process to ensure consistent sales goals are achieved. Opportunities to join a team like this dont come up often, so if this sounds right up your alley, then keep reading and join our ever-growing team!
- Develop comprehensive enablement program to ensure consistent and repeatable process for maximized sales results
- Optimize sales process and track results
- Help coordinate CRM training & education
- Identify opportunities for CRM workflow improvements
- Help track and monitor sales results
- Build A/B test plans on new sales tactics and identify best approaches
- Ensure consistent message and Openly value proposition is delivered to our clients
- Assist with planning and forecasting
- Coordinate with Marketing peers on marketing tactics and metrics
- Be a go-to person for the GTM organization for all things sales process, and operations related.
- Must have at least 3+ years experience in building and growing an internal sales enablement program with exceptional results
- Must be curious and want to help leverage data to drive sales results
- Must be able to think outside the box and pivot to solve problems.
- Must be a team player and have passion for being part of a hard-working and passionate team.
- Must have strong attention to detail when communicating with Others (verbal & written).
- Must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be Dependable and Reliable.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical Knowledge: Basic understanding of Windows; Basic Web skills; Basic understanding of Google Apps; Deep Knowledge of CRM systems, LMS and other 3rd party training and QA tools.
- Competitive salary, corporate bonus program, equity position in a start-up company
- Generous medical, dental, vision insurance plans, 401k corporate contribution, FSA benefits
- Generous and fully company-paid parental leave policy
- Work-from-anywhere company that has fully embraced remote working, even prior to COVID restrictions
- Paid Time Off
- Fun, fast-paced, startup environment
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Openly is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Openly is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Openly will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.