Motus makes work-life better for over a quarter of a million professionals whose jobs take them on the go. Its suite of products is used by nearly 3,000 companies to fairly and accurately reimburse their employees for their use of their personal assets cars, mobile devices, home offices, and more for business purposes.
The Sales Director will lead a team of sales reps, sales engineers, and partner relationship managers who drive revenue growth in the Motus Device business.
An inspiring leader, the Director will directly mentor their team and act as an advocate for the line of business in an overlay capacity to other selling teams in the organization - teaching sales skills and continuing to refine selling motions that result in delighted customers.
They also will enforce consistent methodologies across teams that lead to overachievement of revenue goals.
- Achieve 100% + quota attainment in the territory, by leading and developing a product-specific revenue team.
- Collaborate with internal peers in the SMarketing organization, to represent the needs of the business line with peers in SDR/BDR, Marketing, Sales Operations, and sales leadership in other product lines.
- Assign territories, manage and inspect deal development and progression using our VEDDDPICCC methodology (a flavor of MEDDIC).
- Properly forecasts monthly, quarterly and annual revenue, and track appropriate metrics in SalesForce CRM.
- Collaborates freely with colleagues to serve as an evangelist for the Motus Device line of business.
- Represent Motus professionally and intelligently in face-to-face or virtual sales calls, trade shows, phone calls, or social media connections.
- Appropriately manage own time and tasks to balance each of the above duties.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in sales/business related discipline and minimum of 5 years' sales management in business-to-business software sales and/or consultative sales, in an MDM business strongly preferred
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of SaaS-based products and services.
- Solid sales process management from lead to close
- Strong coaching of individual contributors
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving with respect to customer satisfaction and contracting issues
- Proven ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annually
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.