Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
If you are
High-energy, motivated, organized and looking to make an impact at a growing company. You pride yourself on having a deep understanding of each customers business, and how our products can help them achieve their business goals. You are passionate about building strong customer relationships and ensuring ongoing customer success. If this sounds like you, let's talk!
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Closing six and seven-figure enterprise software deals leveraging internal and external partnerships
- Accurate sales forecasting, pipeline generation and maintaining high salesforce hygiene
- Navigating complex accounts, building internal champions, selling to the c-suite
- Building business cases based on value based solution selling
- A background in selling to procurement/finance/ERP space is a plus
Key Qualifications Include:
- SaaS Software closing experience w/ 4+ years of holding a quota
- Experience selling to the enterprise with complex sales cycles
- A track record of high achievement and the desire to grow your career
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Selling to procurement, supply chain or the CPO/CFO is a plus
We're growing quickly (3x+) and are looking to add A+ players to our Sales Team!
Headquartered in Boston, and backed by a $30M Series B co-led by GGV Capital and Insight Partners, we are looking for exceptional candidates who want to help grow our company into a global enterprise and make their mark on the B2B tech industry. Come soar to new heights with us!
Fairmarkit is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.