Ordergroove is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We're looking for bright, talented individuals who are excited about innovation, growth, and the exciting world of Relationship Commerce. If youre driven by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions youll fit in perfectly! We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and ready to step up and do whatever it takes to ensure that our clients have a rewarding and successful partnership working with Ordergroove.
Working on the Client Success team requires a passion for building strong client relationships and becoming our clients most valuable partner. We are a close-knit team that takes pride in our work and loves working together. We are client obsessed and are willing to go the extra mile for our clients. The Relationship Manager owns the post-sales experience and works directly with our clients to understand their business and partner with them to ensure their success. As a Client Success Relationship Manager, you will use your consultative and relationship-building skills to deliver strategic recommendations, best practices and expertise to our clients.
Are you ready to join us?
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients' businesses, including their objectives and success criteria for a relationship commerce program and how it fits into their long-term and short-term goals
- Understand your clients organizational landscape, identifying key stakeholders and build strong relationships with client operating partners
- Anticipate client needs, identify key activities needed to drive results, identify interdependencies and development and management of project plans to ensure delivery of timely, high quality client programs and exceptional client service
- Lead marketing discovery efforts and partner with your clients to determine program specifications that will reflect your clients brand and maximize program results.
- Become an extension of the clients marketing team by demonstrating deep subscription and reorder marketing expertise and providing proactive partnership and responsive support
- Educate clients on best practices and advise on strategies and tactics to drive relationship commerce program KPIs and exceed their business objectives.
- Conduct comprehensive business reviews that demonstrate a deep understanding of your clients subscription program goals and results and provide data-backed recommendations that will maximize program results.
- Analyze and interpret clients data and provide actionable strategic recommendations.
- Be an advocate for your clients needs within OrderGroove and coordinate activities of the internal team to ensure that these needs are being met.
- Identify obstacles to delivering on clients goals and/or areas of client dissatisfaction and develop and execute plans to remediate. Proactively problem solve and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and partner with Sales to support expansion and renewal efforts.
- Participate in and provide leadership for innovative cross-functional projects for your clients.
- Support internal team members and share best practices to ensure that Client Success team goals are met.
- Own your clients success with a goal of making every client an OrderGroove net promoter.
- BS / BA degree required
- 5+ years of client management experience
- Experience project managing complex initiatives and campaigns from inception to launch to evaluation and optimization
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven track record of relationship management with consistent revenue growth of a client portfolio
- Experience in web-based business or retail industry experience that includes e-commerce on major platforms such as Shopify, Salesforce, BigCommerce and Magento
- Experience with subscription services online and or in-store
- Desire to go beyond the basics and bring new ideas and thinking to OrderGroove and our clients
- Optimistic, able to face challenging problems with enthusiasm
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A strong visual eye and creative mind
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Strong work ethic, team player, resourceful and a positive can-do outlook
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC with fully remote culture
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, PetSmart, GNC and Pepsi.
- Meet some of the team youll be working with: Brandon Ramos, Jamie Johns & Casey Burt
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest growing segment of commerce.
Ordergrooves SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the 2019 and 2020's Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!