Remote - U.S. - Central or Western Region
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse values and celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. As a global employer, we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
As we are committed to diversifying our company, we strongly encourage candidates that are historically underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Who You Are.
You are a knowledgeable Enterprise Sales Leader; skilled in managing, developing and leading a team of senior enterprise sales directors. You have a track record of successfully leading high performing team’s in a fast paced, complex selling environment. You have experience managing remote field sales team members and understand the nuances of selling into the complicated world of HR, Benefits, and Talent Management. Ideally, you have experience selling or managing within the employee wellbeing space and are familiar with the competitive landscape and key industry influencers.
You thrive when challenged and understand how to effectively support and lead a sales team in a complex selling environment. You are strategic, collaborative, and willing to roll up your sleeves to help your team members achieve their sales targets.
In the role of Regional Vice President, Sales you will wear many hats and your focus will be crucial in delivering against the following expectations:
- Achieve and exceed Annual Recurring Revenue targets in specific geographic and market segments.
- Work closely with the broader sales management team to ensure alignment with key corporate initiatives and goals.
- Coach and develop team members to improve on key productivity measurements.
- Develop strategic territory plans to maximize revenue out of assigned market segments and accounts.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets to executive leadership on a timely basis.
- Leverage Salesforce.com to manage team opportunities and maintain accurate forecasting and reporting.
- Work closely with sales team members to demonstrate Virgin Pulse solutions to prospective employers via in-person or web presentations.
- Support team members with sales proposal delivery to prospective clients.
- Coordinate with Virgin Pulse Implementation Services and Client Success on pre/post-sales implementation, launch plans, and hand-off process.
- Participate and support cross functional projects as requested by the Senior Leadership team.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience – both will be considered equally
- Your background contains 5 to 10 years of sales management experience in the Wellbeing, Benefits, or HR technology category.
- You have a documented history of consistent team quota over-achievement.
- You understand the importance of culture and want to be part of a high performing team that balances performance, productivity, and fun.
- Your experience includes selling and directing enterprise products/services with a focus on value-based selling methodologies.
- You possess strategic sales capabilities that include a high comfort level communicating with all levels of prospects within an organization.
- You are proficient in managing lengthy complex selling engagements – six to nine-month sales cycles.
- You are self-directed and results oriented, with strong project management and influencing skills.
- You operate with a strong sense of pace and urgency to ensure work is completed in the expected timelines.
- You have strong familiarity with sales productivity tools such as Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, SalesNavigator, PointDrive, Zoom, other web-based technologies.
- You possess excellent written and strong communication skills to understand and identify customer needs and map business value.
- You have the ability to understand business value and purchase processes, and synthesize these insights into actionable, useful, guidance for the sales and marketing teams.
- You consistently display a willingness to accept and contribute new ideas, and adapt to a rapidly changing, high-growth, and environment.
- You possess an excellent understanding of B2B prospecting and sales best practices, and proven ability to find creative solutions to project challenges and new opportunities.
- You have a passion for collaboration and team building across the sales organization and cross-functionally within Virgin Pulse.
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities (OWASP/CWE).
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.