CrossBorder Solutions has offices in New York City, Tarrytown NY, St. Petersburg FL, London and Argentina. We are currently in hypergrowth mode and seeking new talent in Austin TX and Houston TX.
- Partner with Account Executives, building stronger credibility with our tax expertise by identifying a prospects challenges with the current state or opportunities for improvement
- Uniquely position CrossBorder Solutions products to solve the problem of creating long-term, scalable business processes, using technology as the back-bone
- Highlight areas of concern based on years of technical exposure to the clients and advise on the practical implications given the current regulatory landscape
- Provide valuable technical expertise and review previous studies/deliverables to provide insight into opportunities to mitigate risk, reduce exposure, identify additional tax credits, or planning opportunities that ultimately can increase the ROI in CrossBorder Solutions products and services
- Advise and support strategic initiatives for building out a business case for our products and services, including development of a Proof of Concept (POC) or review of a Gap and Risk Analysis prepared by our internal team of analysts
- Participate in webinars, new media and provide thought leadership as needed
What You Will Need to Succeed:
10+ years of hands-on Tax experience with a focus in Research & Development Tax Credits
Bachelors Degree in Economics, Finance or other related fields; Advanced degrees are desired but not mandatory with experience
You enjoy communicating with executives, sales and technical people, and you can think quickly and react appropriately with solutions
You have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently to achieve results
- You are adaptable and flexible with changing schedules
- You are self-motivated and able to work in a deadline-driven environment
- You are willing to collaborate with many departments, be flexible with changing priorities and initiatives
Whats In It For You:
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
About CrossBorder Solutions:
We are a pre-IPO SaaS company and the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. We are experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology-driven solutions. Since its launch, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently we completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
We are committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for our people regardless of their background or circumstances.