CrossBorder Solutions has offices in New York City, Tarrytown NY, St. Petersburg FL, London and Argentina. We are currently in hypergrowth mode and seeking new talent in Austin TX, Houston TX and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or the hard sciences. CPA/JD is a plus
- Three to five years of experience in R&D Tax Credits;
- Ability to prioritize and drive progress on multiple projects at once, comfortable juggling projects in various stages of completion;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a deadline-driven, fast paced environment;
- Strong analytical, research, project management and organizational skills; Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently to achieve results;
- Ability to manage client accounts and regularly conduct client meetings, capable of setting client expectations;
- Attention to detail
- Capable of overseeing a team and providing training, feedback and supervision to junior staff;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
Whats In It For You:
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
About CrossBorder Solutions:
We are a pre-IPO SaaS company and the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. We are experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology-driven solutions. Since its launch, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently we completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
We are committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for our people regardless of their background or circumstances.