Device42 is the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. We give you accurate, comprehensive, and current insights into your computing environments to provide you the data you need to manage, transform, and optimize with confidence.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you'll build, and implement test automation frameworks. You possess excellent problem-solving skills, and a diverse set of technical skills both in software testing and automation coding. You will be able to dive in to many aspects of our technical product, strategize on how to automate and test new or legacy features and functionality, and provide support for the ongoing quality of said features/functionality.
What You Have
- Experience in testing toolsets/frameworks such as: Selenium WebDriver, Test Frameworks: Nightwatch, TestNG, BDD: Cucumber/Gherkin
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including the following: build/deploy/version control tools (Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, GitHub)
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Strong time management skills
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledge of networking, IT infrastructure
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
What You'll Do
- Take initiative to implement test automation efforts, perform as a productive team player
- Maintain test automation frameworks, solutions and automated test scripts
- Review requirement specifications and technical design documents to create test scripts and test plans
- Participate in design and code inspections
- Execute manual testing, as needed
- Analyze test logs; create test reports, coordinate with stakeholders
- Maintain existing automated regression test suite
- Utilize versatile test automation skillset and techniques in Web, API, Data Feeds
Device42 has experienced 60% plus year over year revenue growth over the last four years. With offices in West Haven, CT, Boston, and Denver, we are a team of dedicated, innovative, and collaborative individuals building the solution for Hybrid IT environments.