Project Manager - Sales Continuous Improvement
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven, and, most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
The Project Manager - Sales Continuous Improvement is responsible for optimizing operational performance for our global sales team. The role will provide end-to-end project management and find innovative ways to create or improve scalable sales processes.
- Partner with the Director, Sales Tech Stack, and cross-functional teams to assess current sales processes, create project roadmaps, identify pain points, and project-manage design/improvement initiatives for all sales-related functions.
- Initiate/manage all phases of process improvement, including staff interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
- Monitor operational performance, including identifying trends, process variations, technology gaps, and necessary updates.
- Ensure software integration between sales technology and other relevant technology platforms is in place.
- Identify opportunities for new technology acquisitions and provide informed recommendations to the Director, Sales Effectiveness when necessary.
- Maintain procedural alignment to the RACI model when collaborating with internal partners across sales, product, and technology teams.
- Engage with the technology community and manage relationships with third parties (e.g., technology vendors, consultants, partners) ensure best practices are implemented and cutting edge technology is being leveraged to optimize sales operations performance.
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5 + years of successful experience in a project management position, including experience supporting sales operations, and a deep understanding of sales systems.
- Outstanding ability to be decisive and manage competing priorities effectively when under pressure in an evolving environment.
- Demonstrated experience creating factual and concise verbal and written communications.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft 365 with the ability to leverage technology to manage workload and collaborate with others fluently.
- An ownership mindset with the ability to take the initiative, make suggestions, mitigate risk and adapt quickly.
- Ability to foster meaningful and productive cooperation among partners, the team, and peers.
- Highly productive work ethic with the ability to deliver quality work in compressed timelines.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills that balance thoughtful analysis with timely responsiveness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build effective relationships.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred.
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets their people and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.