Bullhorn is looking for a Project Manager 1 to join our Internal Project Management team.
Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorns cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a start up, and were consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Internal Project Management, the Project Manager I will play a key role in supporting Bullhorns internal business application ecosystem. You will be responsible for working with the Business Analysts, Developers, and Business Stakeholders to plan and execute a variety of projects across the Business Operations portfolio. You work closely with the Senior Manager and project teams to ensure detailed planning of activities, comprehensive documentation, and communication of critical project information including status updates to senior leadership.
Why this job is important:
You will also act as a consultant, guiding teams through best practices and solution definition, and supporting the overall Business Operations portfolio.
As a Project Manager I, a typical day might include:
- Leading and directing SaaS-based projects through a blended Waterfall/Agile process
- Defining and managing project scope, requirements, deliverables, tasks, timelines, resources, dependencies, and risks.
- Managing multiple projects teams across various functions, demonstrating an understanding of negotiation, compromise, and prioritization.
- Learning internal systems & business processes to bring matrixed teams together to accomplish a common goal.
- Facilitating regular project engagements with the team & stakeholders, including meeting preparation, agendas, documentation, meeting follow-up, and status reporting.
- Demonstrating first-class, proactive communication between the business, IT, and senior leadership.
This job might be for you if you:
- Have a Bachelors degree.
- Have 2-3 years project management experience working in a fast-paced SaaS environment.
- Have a proven record of independently managing resources, stakeholders, schedules, and risks and facilitating resolution.
- Are hyper organized and demonstrate superior analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Never settle for the status quo - you always drive for continuous improvement on current processes & procedures.
Bonus points for:
- Salesforce experience.
- Business Analysis experience or knowledge of sales, customer service, and/or billing & accounting business processes.
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.