A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
A bit about this role:
Devoted Healths Risk Adjustment program exists to enable Devoted to care for our members like family; the work we do directly impacts our ability to resource the services we provide to our members. Our mission is to ensure the complete and accurate documentation of our members diagnoses, and to submit these diagnoses quickly and accurately to CMS. One of the primary ways that we achieve our mission is through our Risk Adjustment Provider Program, chartered with partnering with and supporting our provider partners in their journey to identify and document our members true conditions at the point of care. We achieve this through building relationships and processes, and offering meaningful data and education to meet providers where they are.
As the Risk Adjustment Provider Program Manager, you will have the opportunity to support the design, implementation, and management of new programs focused on supporting our providers risk adjustment programs. The implementation of these programs is largely carried out by Devoteds in-market network managers, and as such, a critical component of this role is to offer an internal framework and playbook to enable our network teams to execute this work. You will be charged with creating new initiatives from start to finish and working closely with our Risk Adjustment leadership to ensure the roll out, follow through, and measurement of ongoing initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for supporting the development, implementation, management, and communication of all Risk Adjustment Provider Programs.
- Close collaboration, communication, and coordination with our in-market network teams, who manage our provider relationships and are responsible for provider performance
- Developing and managing project management tooling, including a playbook that defines our program strategy
- Building dashboards and reports to monitor ongoing programs
- Tracking progress on a provider practice level; seeing that action items are met (e.g. generating custom reports or analyses)
- Partnering with our data science and analytics team to design experiments and measure the impact of programs
- Supporting maintenance of core Risk Adjustment materials and making changes to reflect best practice
- Can-do attitude and stamina for tackling hard problems; you meet ambiguity by rolling up your sleeves and diving in
- Passionate about project management and process improvement. Your talent lies in turning ideas into action by orienting groups of stakeholders around a common understanding, framework, and path forward
- Excellent listener and communicator
- Natural relationship builder who can work with cross-functional and senior stakeholders
- You are a results-oriented executor who sees work through to completion and is relentless about details, accuracy, and outcomes
- You love creating organized, professional, pragmatic materials to get things done
- Creative thinker with an ability to see the forest for the trees
- The ability to work in a startup environment: which means being transparent in your work, whats going well, whats not
- A deep caring to make a change in the healthcare experience
Desired skills and experience:
- 5+ years doing program management
- Track record of success developing and implementing systems and processes and setting and achieving ambitious targets
- Experience with data analysis techniques
- Proven ability to develop and deliver professional, client-ready program materials
- Youre a great team member with a can-do attitude; youre self-reflective
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.