Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
Were looking to hire a Product Marketing Program Director to join our growing Marketing team. This role will play a critical role in driving our positioning and messaging, understanding our key personas, and working closely with our elite sales team to engage and communicate with prospective buyers of Fairmarkit. You will be a key driver of Fairmarkits growth in the short and long term. If you love taking complex solutions and making them easily digestible to the market, then we should connect!
What you'll do
- Youll focus on building ensuring that all client-facing and revenue-producing teams are equipped and enabled to deliver compelling messaging and positioning to potential Fairmarkit users.
- Create and continuously update and expand buyer personas.
- Develop a detailed buyers journey to inform story telling, content creation, and where prospects sit in our funnel.
- Collaborate closely with our demand generation and creative teams to create TOFU and MOFU content and marketing campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally to gather and use competitive intelligence to improve our messaging with the market.
- Develop product data sheets for the customer success and sales team to leverage in conversation.
- Work closely with our Sales Enablement team to develop and deliver impactful sales training courses.
- Engage with industry analysts to showcase our product and solicit feedback to give a different perspective on our future plans.
- Lead and build out webinars, web pages, and blogs/ebooks to scale the community around the Fairmarkit brand.
- Look for opportunities to make our sales team more efficient, youll research sales tools and other avenues.
- Help develop demos that create an engaging experience for our prospects to interact with our product.
What you bring
- The ability to take complex technical concepts and make them easy to understand.
- A product marketing background focused on sales enablement and customer success.
- Experience marketing B2B SaaS products into the Enterprise; in areas of infrastructure of business applications.
- An understanding of short- and long-sales cycles and how to message to different personas to build consensus within large enterprise organizations.
- Experience with procurement or financial technologies is a plus.
- Exposure to account-based marketing techniques in a complex sales process with multiple stakeholders.
- A reliable member of the team who hates missing deadlines or providing a less than satisfactory work product.
- Excellent attention to process, detail, and organization.
- A positive attitude and the ability to inspire others to win each day and provide A+ work.
- Effectively communicate results and work collaboratively to solve problems.
Headquartered in Boston, and backed by a $30M Series B co-led by GGV Capital and Insight Partners, we are looking for exceptional candidates who want to help grow our company into a global enterprise and make their mark on the B2B tech industry. Come soar to new heights with us!
Fairmarkit is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.